Have you ever felt “stuck” or “blocked” when facing a particular issue or challenge?
This workshop uses image games and engages group intelligence to gently define challenges and offer possible solutions. “Stuckness” can be examined for individuals or for large groups of people. While similar to Image Conversation, the Stuckness workshop offers participants the opportunity to go deeper into the examination of a particular challenge.
Stuckness participants will:
- practice creating images to illustrate a problem or challenge
- help hold space for deep examination of challenges illustrated
- practice creating images to illustrate a solution or desired outcome
- practice achieving group consensus non-verbally
- learn to visualize the practical and emotional steps it takes to go from thorny problem to best resolution.
This workshop is especially useful in team building and promoting team problem-solving.