Ute is a freelance Communication Skills Trainer, ICF accredited Coach with an MA in Coaching and International Business Communication (WBIS). In 2016 Ute was Certified as a Coach in Conversational Intelligence®. Ute is passionate about developing people for the workplace of today and tomorrow, and has many years of experience both working with individuals and teams on various aspects of communication, relationships at work and cultural issues in organizational settings.
In this workshop participants will go on a quick tour around the human brain to find out where trust ‘sits’ and how fragile the notion of ‘trust’ is. The quality of our conversations and our ability to connect with our counterparts play an important role. Interaction dynamics – not only in the face of change – can be filled with conflicting beliefs about authority, leadership, power and dominance. Learning to shift into Power-With Leadership by changing conversations will promote healthy, thriving, productive workplaces where change is co-created in a trustful environment, says Judith E. Glaser from Benchmark Communications Inc and The Creating WE Institute. But how exactly?
Workshop participants will have the chance to experience a ‘brought-to-life’ version of the CHANGES® model in more depth, and share their thoughts on application and practicability in their contexts. The CHANGES® model is at the heart of a catalyst tool developed by Judith and her team, the CreatingWE DNA Index®, which helps teams and entire organizations to go through major transformations shifting from I to WE.
Elevating leadership capacity and creating a strong foundation of leaders across entire organizations through Conversational Intelligence® by activating your brain skills.
In this interactive workshop you will gain insights in
- what Conversational Intelligence® is
- how Conversational Intelligence® can help to improve the quality of your conversations and with that elevate trust levels leading to more innovation, better relationships and healthier corporate cultures
- how to upgrade your leadership skills by learning how to apply the latest findings in neuroscience to nurture a healthy and more productive work environment.
Bring your organisation’s pain points and you will leave with new insights on how to ease the pain.
This interactive workshop focuses on how you can transform your conversations simply by the way you listen and connect with others. At the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand the impact of listening on how people engage and interact
- Distinguish the 4 levels of listening – Shifting from ‘noise in the attic’ and ‘face value’ listening … to partnerships for transformational change
- Discern how our neurochemistry distorts how we listen
- Know the 5 listening blind spots that prevent healthy relationships and impede optimal results when teams work together
- Be able to apply the number one key to listening that lays the foundation for healthy conversations. You and your team will understand ways to build trust and deepen connections by being introduced to the latest developments in the neuroscience of listening.