https://changedays.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Ute_Franzen-Waschke-e1536150189375.jpg 616 627 Marina http://changedays.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/CD-color.png Marina2018-09-01 12:25:522018-10-18 06:48:32“You’re not Listening to Me!” (Ute Franzen-Waschke)
This interactive workshop focuses on how you can transform your conversations simply by the way you listen and connect with others. At the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand the impact of listening on how people engage and interact
- Distinguish the 4 levels of listening – Shifting from ‘noise in the attic’ and ‘face value’ listening … to partnerships for transformational change
- Discern how our neurochemistry distorts how we listen
- Know the 5 listening blind spots that prevent healthy relationships and impede optimal results when teams work together
- Be able to apply the number one key to listening that lays the foundation for healthy conversations. You and your team will understand ways to build trust and deepen connections by being introduced to the latest developments in the neuroscience of listening.