“The world is getting more crowded. Depending on the circumstances, conversations across boundaries can be delightful, or just vexing: what they mainly are, though, is inevitable.” Kwame Anthony Appiah
Today’s rapidly changing and interdependent world has included a global migration where our society is increasingly ‘diverse’. In order to function effectively with a range of colleagues, service users, students and clients it is essential to improve one’s intercultural sensitivity (working with, understanding and being sensitive to cultural differences). Effective Intercultural Sensitivity is crucial to successful and optimum practice in all workplaces.
This training offers:
- Tips and tools to improve specific intercultural communication skills
- Visible and Non visible aspects of culture
- Cultural self awareness: Own perspective on culture, cultural values, rules and behaviour
- Cultural boundaries: influences in work, management, teams, meetings
- The different ways people negotiate, communicate, agree and resolve conflict
- Understanding the Five Frameworks for cross – cultural interaction
Tailored training modules specific to your particular working needs and circumstances are also available.